So as you may have noticed, the site looks a little different. I’ve moved the backend from Greymatter to movable type. I was perfectly happy with Greymatter, but it couldn’t do a couple of things that I wanted to be able to do that Movable Type can. So I changed. I haven’t really edit any templates yet, apart from putting my header up top and plunking in my old homepage image on the right hand side here. Over the next few days, I’ll customize the site so that it looks more like it used to. Unless I get lazy, or whatever.
Also, I haven’t created any categories, or (obviously) linked any entries to any categories. But I’ll do that sometime too. I was hoping that an entry could have multiple categories, but I hear that’s on the way.