I sent all these links out to folks at work, but thought I’d share them here. All of these sites have been instrumental in teaching me about CSS, accessibility and XHTML. Visit them, learn from them and then thank them. In no particular order, I present you:
- a table of which browsers on which platforms support what.
- tips, techniques and links
- a better tips, techniques and links page
- an advanced layout tutorial.
- css-p help
- a case study on overhauling a site from table-layout to css. A list Apart is generally an excellent resource for all things web-dev.
- the CSS Panic Guide – links to everything you could possibly want to learn about CSS.
- the standards Gurus, this contains links and tips and everything else – an excellent starting point for all of this.