I am oh so very pleased to announce the launch of the new Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives website. This is the latest Pencilcase CMS-powered website, designed by my good friends over at Raised Eyebrow.
This site is long over due, both from the CCPA’s point of view, whose old site was really quite a mess, and from my point of view, as the project was really, really, really long.
Some Features of this site:
- Spanky CSS, standards-compliant markup
- Totally overhauled IA
- New Search Engine to help you find what your looking for
- Ability to search inside of the CCPA’s documents – PDFs, Word Docs, etc
- A Variety of ways of looking through their list of articles, hopefully everyone will find one that they find easy to use
- I’m sure there’s more, I just can’t remember right now…
So if you haven’t already, go have a look!