It’s about music; I’m bored. Ergo:
1. What was the first band you saw in concert?
I’m pretty sure the first band I saw in concert was Sharon, Lois & Brahm. The first ‘rock’ act I saw was either Glass Tiger or Gowan
2. Who is your favorite artist/band now?
Hmmm…At the moment, probably Bjork, although I’ve been on a bit of a Bowiekick of late too.
3. What’s your favorite song?
‘Elderly woman behind the counter in a small town’, by Pearl Jam
4. If you could play any instrument, what would it be?
My throat. I really, really wish I could sing well. That makes up for lacklustre guitar or piano skills.
5. If you could meet any musical icon (past or present), who would it be and why?
Neil Young. Neil Young’s been an idol of mine for as long as I can remember. His unswerving creativity (at the cost of all else, seemingly) is amazing. I’d love just to watch him do his thing. Were I a skilled musician, I’d love to jam with him too.?