So I’ve been fairly quiet on the Pencilneck Projects front of late. Not because we haven’t done anything, but rather because I’ve been so busy building, that promoting has been the last thing on my mind. But now we’re into a promo phase, so without further ado, I introduce to you:
The Pencilcase ES, our new Event-management software. Targeted at event organizers, the Pencilcase ES allows you quickly and easily build an event-registration website. Features include:
- Choose from numerous (currently 20) professionally-designed templates, or hire your designer of choice to provide a custom-designed look and feel (see: homepage 1, homepage 2, homepage 3 for examples)
- Easily customizable Registration Form: Ask only the questions you need. In addition, each site has up 10 custom ‘survey’ questions they can ask.
- Standard, easy-to-use event program builder, creating a clean, consistent look for your event’s program
- Integrated full e-commerce support through most of the major Gatways, as well as Ticketmaster IATS, Paypal, and a pay-by-cheque option
- On-the-fly header image creation
There are of course all sorts of other cool things about it, but that’s the gist. You can get going with a seminar (up to 50 registrants) for as little as $200. If you’d like more info, please contact me. If you’re a designer and intersted in contributing a template, please let me know – designers get paid every time a client uses their template.
Our second project, which came about in an effort to better support the Pencilcase ES is our new Domain Registration service, Pencilcase Domains. We don’t promise to be the cheapest, but we don promise excellent support. In addition, a portion of every purchase is donated to Summits of Hope, a client of ours, so you’re doing good (And yes, it’s a sizable portion that’s donated – roughly 25%).